What, you ask? Spending money on a massage can actually help me SAVE money? How can this be? Think about it this way, how much do you currently spend on:
- pain relievers
- sleep aides
- devices to manage stress
- doctor’s visits, and he tells you that you need to relax more
or, how much have you given up because of pain:
- your favorite hobby
- playing with your children or grandchildren
- being able to walk around the grocery store or mall
- sitting comfortably in your chair
- your sense of feeling good about yourself and/or your life
So, really, the biggest question is, how much is it worth to you to feel good? $50 a month, $70 a month?
If you would like to learn more about how massage can help you with these things, give me a call or email, I would love to talk with you. Already convinced? Then let’s get started, I’m excited to work with you!